The Passion (Bethesda Series)
Watch Jesus demonstrate his love for us on his journey to the cross, and be transformed by the glimpse you'll get of his heart through this 7-lesson interactive Bible study.
The Passion (Bethesda Series), written by Jill Miller, is the 5th study in a series designed to provide Bible study material for adults and young adults affected by disability. The first five studies have been adapted from the Person of Jesus study by Paul E. Miller.
Order the Leader's Manual
Download Your Free Starter Kit (preview 2 lessons)
• Guided interactive approach enables all students—both those affected by disability and typical peers—to discover key teachings of the lesson for themselves.
• 7 flexible lesson plans with friendly colorful illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
• Materials list includes props for role-playing and online videos to share with students.
• Tips to help teachers: Kim's World, Teaching Notes, and Gospel Connection.
• Study can be used one-on-one, or with a small group.
• The companion, The Passion: Student Manual, is also available.
• Group reading is made easy because Bible passages are included and color-coded.
• Students engage in the Bible passage through role-playing, puppetry or videos.
• Students build heart and head knowledge of the Bible through the interactive questions and simple illustrations.
• The "What About Me?" section provides simple questions designed to help students apply the teaching to their lives.