Introducing Honesty (Bethesda Study)
Honesty (Bethesda Series), written by Jill Miller, is an interactive Bible study designed with the unique student, and teacher or parent, in mind. The 10 lessons in this study provide flexible teaching plans where stories, illustrations, and activities help learners apply biblical truths to daily life.
• Guided interactive approach enables all students—both those affected by disability and typical peers—to discover key teachings of the lesson for themselves.
• 10 flexible lesson plans with friendly colorful illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
• Materials list includes props for role-playing and online videos to share with students.
• Tips to help teachers: Kim's World, Teaching Notes, and Gospel Connection.
• Study can be used one-on-one, or with a small group.
• The companion, Honesty: Student Manual, is also available.
• Group reading is made easy because Bible passages are included and color-coded.
• Students engage in the Bible passage through role-playing, puppetry or videos.
• Students build heart and head knowledge of the Bible through the interactive questions and simple illustrations.
• The "What About Me?" section provides simple questions designed to help students apply the teaching to their lives.