Faith (Bethesda Series)
Unpack the paradox of faith by studying how Jesus daily acts in faith towards his Father. Notice how Jesus’ faith kept him from being thrown off task of his fathers plan and freed him to love without fear. Learn what Jesus teaches his followers about faith — and learn how fully you can rely on him too through this interactive Bible study!
Faith (Bethesda Series), written by Jill Miller,is the 4th study in a 7-part series designed to provide Bible study material for adults and young adults affected by disability. The first five studies have been adapted from the Person of Jesus study by Paul E. Miller.
Download free Faith starter kit (preview 2 lessons)
Order the study
• Guided interactive approach enables all students—both those affected by disability and typical peers—to discover key teachings of the lesson for themselves.
• 8 flexible lesson plans with friendly colorful illustrations and step-by-step instructions.
• Materials list includes props for role-playing and online videos to share with students.
• Tips to help teachers: Kim's World, Teaching Notes, and Gospel Connection.
• Study can be used one-on-one, or with a small group.
• The companion, Faith: Student Manual, is also available.
• Group reading is made easy because Bible passages are included and color-coded.
• Students engage in the Bible passage through role-playing, puppetry or videos.
• Students build heart and head knowledge of the Bible through the interactive questions and simple illustrations.
• The "What About Me?" section provides simple questions designed to help students apply the teaching to their lives.